The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday December 19 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Here come the boo birds.

This is like a bad car accident, you don't want to look but you can't help yourself.

I can't remember a season with so many disappointing home games and seeing them bood off the ice so many times.

I bet we get another tossed jersey tonight.

A hockey trade will fix nothing but Allvin will get er done, like a good pet.

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammertime said:

Just me or does Kuzmenko without Pete look lost out there. 

Guess the same could be said about most of the team though. 

I'm at the point where I'd rather watch Pettersson play an entire game by himself than sit through the rest of the team attempting to play hockey.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maginator said:

You don't even have to play him. Send him to the A if you want. 

I think the "this is unacceptable" talk, then proceeding to do the exact same bullshit is just as unacceptable and toxic.

That and Lucic is far from a locker room cancer hell the guy picked Toffoli and his wife up at the airport after the Calgary trade and Toffoli’s wife posted pictures from a disneyland trip when the trade happened. 

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Lucic is not a locker room cancer. At all. 

Resepctable teams won't accept a gutless coward who spears guys in the balls, throws tantrums anytime someone gets him with a clean hit, headshots goalies, and can't get through a simple handshake line without uttering death threats.  You don't want a worthless scumbag like that anywhere near any locker room unless you're comfortable with him disgracing the sport.  The Canucks are a men's team and have no place for that waste of oxygen.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1