The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday December 22 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Seattle Kraken - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, sedin26 said:

I’d be willing to bet I’m one of the older posters here. However, I’ve had enough! This is the end of for me. I will not return to this site, nor will I ever again be involved with Canucks hockey in any way!

I'm not sure what i will miss more - you or your contributions 

all the best

2 minutes ago, sedin26 said:

I’d be willing to bet I’m one of the older posters here. However, I’ve had enough! This is the end of for me. I will not return to this site, nor will I ever again be involved with Canucks hockey in any way!

We heard you the first time, now go to your room. 

2 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

I haven't watched a whole game in over a month. I'll watch parts of games and check the box score or pop in here.

I've never been like this until this year, I've always watched every game religiously.

This team currently is losing its die hard fans. Hard to watch.

I've turned off over 50% of the games I've watched and sometimes just don't bother turning them on. I watched almost every game for the past 15 years and at least 80-90% for the 10 years before that. 

When I say I am done with this shit I will add that I've been watching this team since the 80s. 

That is how bad things are and how much I dislike the owners and management. I'd bring in absentee owner McCaw in a heartbeat. I just don't have it in me anymore to tune in and waste my time. That is what the Canucks have become...a giant waste of time. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1