The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Dec. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, Devron said:

Anyone else can’t stand Mark Scheifele? That guy seems like an Uber douche. Not just cause of his hattrick but everytime I see that guy I cringe. I wanna like the Jets but can’t cause I can’t stand that guy 

Agree, he seems like the kind of guy who would have bullied me in high school lol

Edited by c00kies
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

Boeser needs to be taken off PP1 and prob should be benched next game.

4th line has just disappeared. 

canucks will prob pick anywhere from 12 to 15 in the draft.

Axel Sandin Pellikka from sweden has been impressive, fits our biggest need for RHD

Maybe boeser needs me to yell at the third string goalie have a few tantrums then He would be able to get away with doing nothing game after game. 

45 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

This.

All of this.

Fans have a right to voice their displeasure when the organization trots out the same product and wants fans to accept it because they want their money.

The above I'm okay with.

But I've got to draw the line and have an issue with these "fans/posters" who continually keep hitting the same note, singing the same ole' song. 

It's actual insanity. 

What are they trying to accomplish?

Okay, we get it, they're not happy with how things are run. That's fine. I feel the same way. But for crying out loud, get a fricken life. And not only get a life, but instead of insistently whining about things, why not offer, what they believe to be, viable solutions? 

It's redundant, it's all old news. 

That's my issue with that part of it, and I sure the hell wouldn't stomach listening to some clown repeatedly blabbing on about the something, over and over again. 

Fine. You made your point. Now shut the F up and tell me something interesting, or move on. 

• Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, c00kies said:

Agree, he seems like the kind of guy who would have bulloes me in high school lol

Yeah totally, I never much fit in with your typical hockey player even though I was one. I was the poor kid that paid his way through hockey himself. Rocking a Nine Inch Nails shirt, keeping to myself. About as far away from a Mark Scheifele type as possible lol

• Huggy Bear 2

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It's not your job to tell people what they can and cannot post. Nobody should be so invested that it gets them angry enough to lash out. Fans can do the same posts over if they want. The organization trots out the same garbage year after year. That's insane. Anyways it's not your job to patrol the boards. Sorry it just isn't. Don't read them, move on and take a walk. What's gives you the right to say get the F out? It's insane.

Yeah, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. I really don’t get why people are always on your ass lol.

• Huggy Bear 3

19 minutes ago, Kaös said:

How about not circle back and keep the playing going forward as Delia was following him and only turned back because miller did. I did not see BB call Delia off so its really confusing for a 3rd string goalie because he dose not want to make a mistake. JT miller is a clown and should not talk to a teammate like that on the ice.  

According to Satiar Shah and Imac.. they said there was another video with a different camera angle that showed Boudreau signaling Delia to get to the bench 20 secs before he actually got off.  So there's that.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1