The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday January 5 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche - 7pm PT/9pm CT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Trade him for a 2nd and watch him be a 80 point player on Vegas or some crap. I just know that’s what will happen if we trade him 

At this rate he’s worth a 1st and an A level prospect. Question is, do you trade a player like Kuzmenko? 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

And that's him getting 2nd PP opportunity ever since Boeser came back. This coaching staff is dumb sometimes, he could have even more goals but they keep playing Boeser on PP1

Pretty sure they are trying to get Brock going so they can trade him.

Thinking of sweets, my little niece loves the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares! You cannot leave those things in the candy dish or out in the open.  She will eat them all and then ask where the rest are.  When I was about her age, a few years younger, my mother told me the time when she left cookies out and I took them all to my room and she found me eating them in my room and I would not give them back and that they were mine! I was probably about age 3 or 4. 

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

At this rate he’s worth a 1st and an A level prospect. Question is, do you trade a player like Kuzmenko? 

You trade him then get nothing in return. Not going to stand watching Canucks get rid of all their good young players while keeping OEL, Myers etc.