The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday January 8 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets - 12pm PT/2pm CT/3pm ET - Canada Life Center

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

I smh when I see Bedard posts. He will not be a canuck. 

Besides who wants to come to the canucks right now.

The only player we will get in any trade are players other teams are trying to get rid of

Arizona is still catchable meaning one of: Bedard, Michkov, Carlsson, Fantilli, all of whom could be franchise players. 

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What happens when you hold onto players too long. Miller and Boeser needed to go but no. It was important to keep them so we can be 19th in the league. 

I wasn't willing to give up on Boeser, but Miller, I totally agree. Shoulda traded him for sure.

But at this rate, Boeser is going to give us a poor return.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

No. What’s the point?

Keep the tank rolling and inflating players stats.

If we’re hiring a new coach it needs to be in the offseason when you have as many options as possible.

Let JT Miller be the player-coach and bring the camera crews. I'd pay to watch it. 

Just now, ktcy2 said:

Not a chance. Boeser has zero speed. Please don’t compare one of the best scorers in the league to a 20 goal third liner (at best)

Boeser used to have speed and could have improved his skating.

Boeser was a first liner at one point and played like one. He regressed hard over the last few seasons.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, viking mama said:

The shine that was on Martin earlier last season has worn-off completely. 

Just a bit angered that a penalty’s not a penalty, because one team has taken too many already. That’s also been the Bruins ticket to success over the years.

Yeah he’s a back up goalie. Different mentality. Different game 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

No. What’s the point?

Keep the tank rolling and inflating players stats.

If we’re hiring a new coach it needs to be in the offseason when you have as many options as possible.

The only point would be to start getting the core to learn a new system. And to make evaluations on who fits the system and who doesn’t in the coach and gms vision I guess