The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 hour ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Fans need to put this tanking debate to rest, NHL's official director Bettman went on record saying no one tanks and tanking doesn't work. That's an official statement from the top of the NHL, I really hope people don't lose sight of authority and learn to trust words of their top brass if you don't have trust you have nothing. Bettman who is essentially the voice of the league said tanking doesn't exist, as far as we are concerned thats that, unless you actually think a top representative would lie to your face then you got bigger trust issues than the tanking debate.

Congrats on your shitposting it really is impressive. Shame you went ott with this one, but up until now I really wasn't sure if you were serious.

hbo veep GIF

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

Anyone know if Ethan Bear is projected to be back tonight, or did he not travel with the team? 

I understood Tocchet said in yesterday's pregame that Bear was available last night but hadn't practiced so wouldn't play but likely would tonight

5 hours ago, grandmaster said:

Did you guys notice in yesterday’s game that our new coaching trio were decked out in real nice sharp coloured blue suits while the 2 remaining assistants looked like they were wearing value village duds?

They already spent their hiring bonuses last year

• There it is 1

17 minutes ago, Googlie said:

That was 1946 though - BB (before Bettman)

Actually the first amateur nhl draft was 1963. Prior to that the 6 teams sponsored junior teams with 3,clasifacations. A,B, andC. In 46/47 the leafs won against Montreal :)

Edited by chon derry
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, eeeeergh said:

Why has Tocchet not been arrested? we all know where was yesterday, and where he's going to be tonight.

I thought he was a criminal!

dunno why people made a big deal about gambling anyways, the higher ups are just pissed cause they werent getting there cut, unless theres more to the story but now we get betting ads shoved in our face non stop these days.