The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDTank] Vancouver CanTanks vs. Columbus Blue Tanks | Jan. 27th, 2023 | 7:00 PM, Tanksnet Pacific | Tank Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

$280 a month total??? ($135+$40+$105)?

We pay $180 month for Telus high speed internet,phone (land-line) and cable..They also gave us a few nice perks when we switched over from Shaw..free installation,a couple free chanels and 2 month free service for everything.. Good deal on cell phone too for seniors..$25 month for a good plan. I don't know anybody at Telus just asked about promo's and haggled for a good deal.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Redline said:

We pay $180 month for Telus high speed internet,phone (land-line) and cable..They also gave us a few nice perks when we switched over from Shaw..free installation,a couple free chanels and 2 month free service for everything.. Good deal on cell phone too for seniors..$25 month for a good plan. I don't know anybody at Telus just asked about promo's and haggled for a good deal.

Ok we get it but the games going on. Shaw sucks. 

10 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Called Shaw.

Idiot “tech advisor” said problem was broadcaster blaming Sportsnet and was being worked on.

The channel is still down. 

I keep cable mostly for news and Canucks.

What a joke. 

Total lie, working fine on Telus

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ok we get it but the games going on. Shaw sucks. 

If you have Sportsnet on Shaw then just use Sportsnet app and select your provider to get the feed

Edited by DefCon1