The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Nikita Tryamkin eyeing NHL return

35 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Who plays goal? Silovs?

Not next season but as I have mentioned before to a course of laughs and eye rolls. The Canucks feel he is going to be something and not a backup.

Bring in a veteran on a multi yr deal like Miller was OR push for Jarry maybe even Samsonov in Free Agency

46 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Islanders are signing BO to a billion dollar contract.  They have no mo money for Mayfield.  Graves is a UFA, we will get Adam Foote to convince him to come here.  LA needs a goalie like mice need cheese.  Clarke is the one coming back...

I could see Mayfield, I think Jersey retains Graves, and I don't see LA moving Clarke

Mind you I don't see us moving Demko unless he wants out, despite it being fun to go back and forth on 

He's currently injured and I doubt anyone will be giving up an A grade prospect until he comes back and has a stretch where he's returned to form

You don't have to agree but I don't think his value is as high right now as others do

Edited by Coconuts
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Timråfan said:

It seems his experiance of either Vancouver or the Canucks were really bad since he talks about NHL when the Canucks exlusivity is gone.

Was it so bad here?

He was clear that if he came to Vancouver to play hockey for them it would have to be the NHL and not the AHL and he was told to go play in the AHL which he refused. So he ended up watching his team while standing at the end of the rink which was highly embarrassing and disrespectful.