Canucks Community

[Rumour] Nikita Tryamkin eyeing NHL return

1 minute ago, kanucks25 said:

That sounds more like Myers.

He wasn’t really Myers type player at all, not sure about the comparison. He’s more of a Chara/Oleksiak type

7 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

I'd take as many options on D as we can. Especially a 6'7" 250lb RHD.

Totally. Unfortunately people will also soon realize he is Myers 2.0 with a little more snarl and less talent. CDC whips would be a crackin’!

I would love him here regardless, but temper all expectation of what he might be capable of. Even if it was under Gonchar’s tutelage.  As a project, I guess if all depends on the price point though. 

Have a feeling he’d want certainty of playing time, etc, if he were to agree to come back here, and can’t imagine JR/PA would be so accommodating 

• Cheers 1

Tremendous? Demand?

maybe just maybe the KHL is struggling due to the Russia/Ukraine war and the NHL would be a nice and financially securing out.

This is not an NHL calibre defenseman, this is not a Vancouver option. This is an agent desperately trying to get his client exposure.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Tremendous? Demand?

maybe just maybe the KHL is struggling due to the Russia/Ukraine war and the NHL would be a nice and financially securing out.

This is not an NHL calibre defenseman, this is not a Vancouver option. This is an agent desperately trying to get his client exposure.

His agent sounds like serious “slime”. 

45 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'd say the only guys who clearly don't belong are Eakins, Tourigny, Larsen, Woodcroft, and Tocchett.   No one in their right mind looks at the gross incompetence shown by WD and considers hiring that idiot.

if the canucks kill it next season are you hopping back on the bandwagon?

• Cheers 1