The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday February 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Bridgestone Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

Are Allvin and JR cooking something up..

until it’s LTIR this doesn’t mean too much if I understand it correctly. But still.

Shove everyone possible on LTIR then retain 50% on Meier and Kane to add a pair of 2nd rounders in the draft

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Shove everyone possible on LTIR then retain 50% on Meier and Kane to add a pair of 2nd rounders in the draft

Honestly… why not? 

24 days / 10 games to qualify for LTIR. A bad high ankle sprain should get OEL there easily.  Just shut him down for the year - he was labouring pretty hard anyways. 

edit: and my laugh response is to “shove everyone possible on LTIR” just the phrasing made me chuckle. 

Edited by ilduce39
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

Honestly… why not? 

24 days / 10 games to qualify for LTIR. A bad high ankle sprain should get OEL there easily.  Just shut him down for the year - he was labouring pretty hard anyways. 

edit: and my laugh response is to “shove everyone possible on LTIR” just the phrasing made me chuckle. 

i am here to entertain ::D

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I know i am getting old....#44 looks like he should be delivering my community paper 

Careful... someone is bound to ask you what a paper is an why you get it delivered.

• Haha 1