The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

To think we're still missing our 25yo, 2 way, mobile RH defenceman that is on pace for 50+ points this season.

To make it fair. OTT is missing Norris and their starting goalie 

Edited by R3aL

Canucks have to be the BIGGEST Trolls in the NHL. Why can't they play like this when it matters. Year after year after year its the same thing, out of the playoff race lets start playing like an NHL team and win. :angry:

Edited by Kaös
  • Sad 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

3 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

Canucks just found their 3rd line centre.  

Im thinking this. Aman hopefully works on his faceoff. Even if he goes up to 45%, it's acceptable.

Just now, Kaös said:

Canucks have to benthe BIGGEST Trolls innthe NHL. Why can't they play like this when it matters. Year after year after year its the same thing, out of the playoff race lets start playing like an NHL team and win. :angry:

It keeps the masochists happy. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, R3aL said:

He deserves it been working hard and love seeing the growth in his game since the start of the year 

him and Joshua looking like a really solid fourth line duo 

I think people know where I stand with Aman (hes the best) but Joshua has impressed me too.  His puck protection and in tight passes are very good. Makes stuff happen out there.  If he can turn into a good PKr……