The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

We should have kept Schenn for our playoff run.  At least Hronek will be available by then…

Schenn hits look what happened when we played his new team.Teams start to play better when the other team hits,glad he's gone.Might be part of the reason we lost so much.

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Rick Tocchet hockey 

I gotta give him credit. Didn't like him being chosen but he's grown as a coach and he has actually held guys responsible (which was the only part I was excited about). I've disliked the systems of his teams he's coached before but so far it's working. We shall see what he does with the team next season.

This team has had talent for a long time but lacked accountability. It's why they're Jekyll and Hyde. I wonder how the team does if they stop playing for the coach. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Angry Goose said:

I think people know where I stand with Aman (hes the best) but Joshua has impressed me too.  His puck protection and in tight passes are very good. Makes stuff happen out there.  If he can turn into a good PKr……

I think they can I’ve been so impressed with them 

30 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Beautiful breakout passes. Insane goaltending. Lethal SH attack, great transition and everyone is having fun.

Going to win 4 in a row here, Q:  how is this team bottom 5 in the league? How?

A; Because we've got 37 OT/Losses out of 64 games, have the 3rd worst Goals against, The worst Penalty Kill out of all teams and the worst defense in the entire National Hockey League and OEL on our team.

Any other Questions?  P.S.: Image result for please drink responsibly

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I gotta give him credit. Didn't like him being chosen but he's grown as a coach and he has actually held guys responsible (which was the only part I was excited about). I've disliked the systems of his teams he's coached before but so far it's working. We shall see what he does with the team next season.

This team has had talent for a long time but lacked accountability. It's why they're Jekyll and Hyde. I wonder how the team does if they stop playing for the coach. 

Let’s just hope they start this way next year!