The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Get a load of this spider I found in my bananas last august. This guy and one other climbed right out of the bunch up the wall.    I have yet to identify it but it was a fluorescent green that almost glowed in the dark.  If anyone know what this creature is LET ME KNOW because I still haven't been able to identify it.

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider, Insect

OMG that's not a spider.....that's a night terror!

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Get a load of this spider I found in my bananas last august. This guy and one other climbed right out of the bunch up the wall.    I have yet to identify it but it was a fluorescent green that almost glowed in the dark.  If anyone know what this creature is LET ME KNOW because I still haven't been able to identify it.

Looks like a Crab spider

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

oh

dear

apparently South Surrey & Tsawwassen have the highest cluster of Black Widows in BC.  (and I'm talking spiders - Not Old Woman) 

I was told this by a biologist student I ran across at the beach who was catching Western garter Snakes around Mud Bay and we got chatting about all the invasive species the environment dept is tackling and she mentioned that many people are getting bit by those buggers mainly on the feet - as they tend to crawl into shoes frequently.

4 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Literally a banana spider. 

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

apparently South Surrey & Tsawwassen have the highest cluster of Black Widows in BC.  (and I'm talking spiders - Not Old Woman) 

I was told this by a biologist student I ran across at the beach who was catching Western garter Snakes around Mud Bay and we got chatting about all the invasive species the environment dept is tackling and she mentioned that many people are getting bit by those buggers mainly on the feet - as they tend to crawl into shoes frequently.

I keep my shoes outside at the back door on a shoerack. I always shake them out first before putting them on (had a wasps nest in one of my boots once...that stuck with me).

Scary stuff. I think I had a black widow in my carport a few years ago...had the red markings.

• Like 1