The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ‘Tis the Dog Days of Summer, Are we Thinging Before Training Camp?

Rate this topic

AngryElf

Gotta say I actually don't like what the Preds have done, lots of $$ and term for both ROR and Schenn who both got pretty exposed and burnt for pace in Toronto at the end of the season there. 

Would have been great at half that - glad we passed on both. 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Get on with your day, brah. 

I will. It’s just too damn gorgeous out not to. But I’d sure like to do this with the Nucks having made a nice move or two. Twitter is down so I can’t even keep up with things the way I usually do while I’m out on my boat. Say what you want about Twitter, but its a damn great tool for days like this….when its working, lol.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

mass shootings, crumbling infrastructure, crumbling education system etc etc etc

Went to Memphis Tennessee once for job interview. What a dump. Parts of the city looked post Hiroshima bombing. 

• elephant 2

2 minutes ago, the_impersonator13 said:

Exactly why I'm moving South next year. Less taxes, cheaper housing, more freedom, better weather, friendly folks. 

Places like Tennesee have no taxes.

Just make sure you don't get sick. 

Those tax saving evaporates rapidly in one hospital visit. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
  • elephant 1

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It’s gotten awfully quiet all of a sudden. 

Could be a good thing, hoping it's a race to the bottom for these middle -> bottom roster signings that teams really can't afford to overpay on due to the cap and Jim Benning no longer being a GM ::D

• Vintage 1

Just now, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Twitter is down, hard to hear about the signings when the main way of getting the info wont work

Apparently there's a new rate max, they've set it so you can only get 100 new tweets an hour or the site is more prone to crashing. It resets at 0 once the hour is complete. 

• Wat 1