The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tom Willander | D

Fanuck

10 minutes ago, asian player said:

He will be receiving some top tier coaching and will be playing against some incredibly talented forwards. This will be great for his development.

If I recall his dad is a coach too, so he's been receiving coaching for years. Which would explain why he's such a great skater already. And the fact he doesn't shy away from the two way game. He's proven to be the type to take instruction and learn. His potential is on par with ASP's as far as I am concerned while adding defensive structure. Willingness to learn will get you very far.

Looks impressive in highlights. Great mobility and quick feet, and looks to have a good shot too. Seems to play both ends. I guess time will have to tell. I do hope that passing on Benson won't come back to burn us though. I don't have much of an opinion either way, but Willander looks like he could be a really good player.

22 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

SUCK IT DRANCE.

19 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Drance is gonna be unbearable tomorrow. 

17 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of whatever credibility Drance even has left. 

What did Drance say?

3 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

Will be interesting to see him develop in the college ranks vs SHL, and hopefully he does get more attention to the nuances of being a defenceman coming off of being a forward so recently.

QH played in NCAA too before joining nux. 

• Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, asian player said:

He will be receiving some top tier coaching and will be playing against some incredibly talented forwards. This will be great for his development.

No chance Travis Green or Willie D will be his coach so that's a plus.

• Haha 1