The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Alex Chiasson with Bruins

3 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Pretty impressive that he keeps getting chances despite doing nothing of any use on the ice.

.45 ppg and a guy who doesn’t complain playing 4th line minutes and defensively adequate is a lot more than nothing of use on the ice. 

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Pretty impressive that he keeps getting chances despite doing nothing of any use on the ice.

I believe that is more of a statement than anything. If teams all around the NHL keep giving this guy PTO’s…. Maybe….. just maybe…. He’s not as bad or “useless” as everyone makes him out to be. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AnthonyG said:

I believe that is more of a statement than anything. If teams all around the NHL keep giving this guy PTO’s…. Maybe….. just maybe…. He’s not as bad or “useless” as everyone makes him out to be. 

But he MUST be a locker room cancer and all round scumbag.

• Haha 2

Not sure what their cap situation looks like now with their top 2 centers gone, but I actually liked Chaisson in our team and they could do worse. He is what he is, and I felt bad that cdc ragged on him for not being more while on the Canucks.

The dude is versatile if nothing else, and could be a cheap and consistent, if unspectacular option to regain some center depth. It's still a Zacha or bust situation in any event for Boston.