The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sven Baertschi | LW

snizzle_

Hey man,

How was the party up in P.G.?

Is the whole town hung over?

It was amazingly 'segregated' in some ways, like two separate communities. It was very successful for the most part, excepting the local business's did not do as well as they had hoped, especially the restaurants and such, as all the attendee's had access to 24/7 catered food. I did not see any excess 'partying' going on here ... just the normal tomfoolery ... nothing out of the ordinary ... the only negative was the weather .. it was too nice .. too warm ... otherwise it seems to have been a great time ... I hope people come back on summer holidays or to ski ... :)

It was amazingly 'segregated' in some ways, like two separate communities. It was very successful for the most part, excepting the local business's did not do as well as they had hoped, especially the restaurants and such, as all the attendee's had access to 24/7 catered food. I did not see any excess 'partying' going on here ... just the normal tomfoolery ... nothing out of the ordinary ... the only negative was the weather .. it was too nice .. too warm ... otherwise it seems to have been a great time ... I hope people come back on summer holidays or to ski ... :)

'Excess partying' partying in P.G. is probably from a scale I don't quite understand. I have the impression that the weekend is usually pretty excessive for quite a few people.

On that note (and yes I know I'm deviating from the Baertschi topic) but my friend's girl just got residency at the hospital up there so i will likely be making a trip this year with him. We should meet up.

'Excess partying' partying in P.G. is probably from a scale I don't quite understand. I have the impression that the weekend is usually pretty excessive for quite a few people.

On that note (and yes I know I'm deviating from the Baertschi topic) but my friend's girl just got residency at the hospital up there so i will likely be making a trip this year with him. We should meet up.

U can pm me minister. I live in pg and would be happy to grab a beer and talk hockey with ya.

U can pm me minister. I live in pg and would be happy to grab a beer and talk hockey with ya.

For sure, thad. I know we can talk music too. We always seem to have the same tastes there.

I'm going to have to leave the couple alone sometimes and have never been up there so I need showing around a bit.

If I come in fall then I'd like to catch a Cougars game too. See Harkins et al on home ice and that's a barn I've always wanted to go to.

For sure, thad. I know we can talk music too. We always seem to have the same tastes there.

I'm going to have to leave the couple alone sometimes and have never been up there so I need showing around a bit.

If I come in fall then I'd like to catch a Cougars game too. See Harkins et al on home ice and that's a barn I've always wanted to go to.

Sounds good, man. If you guys are up this summer even my family has a cabin on a lake half hour away. That's the real pg life, kickin back at the lake haha.

But yeah even though we seem to be deeper with young centre prospects I'm praying the canucks take harkins just cus I'll get to watch him all year.

And Yeah tearloch, I'd be down for BBQ for sure.

Hopefully Benning can play Baertschi in some NHL games or atleast give him some confidence for him to re-sign.

One of the main reasons we got Baertschi for so little is because he was telling Burke he would bolt to the KHL if he didn't get more ice time.
Plz Benning, re-sign the stud.

Hopefully Benning can play Baertschi in some NHL games or atleast give him some confidence for him to re-sign.

One of the main reasons we got Baertschi for so little is because he was telling Burke he would bolt to the KHL if he didn't get more ice time.

Plz Benning, re-sign the stud.

If he bolts to the KHL at this point... lul.