The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks - Fri, Dec 15 @ 7PM - SNP

Baer.

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

West coast hockey: For when you have nothing to do while sipping your $10 decaf-halfshot-soy-mochafrappacappalattecano while wearing a $300 Gore-Tex fleece hoody, talking about your 400 sq ft. loft in Yaletown on InstFacePage.

Pffft. You only spent $300 on your fleece? Such a peasant. It's probably not even Arcteryx.

#selfietime

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

18 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

West coast hockey: For when you have nothing to do while sipping your $10 decaf-halfshot-soy-mochafrappacappalattecano while wearing a $300 Gore-Tex fleece hoody, talking about your 400 sq ft. loft in Yaletown on InstFacePage.

the definition of raucous and rabid hockey fans.

9 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

In other words...Sutter is not responding to treatment/therapy and is further away from a return now than he was 2 weeks ago.

Lets not bring him back until he is 100%. Same with Tanev. There is no reason to push anyone back with the idea that we have a playoff hope. Benning says he is looking for a top 9 forward. Why?

No short term fixes that would require us giving up picks or prospects. Resign Hansen to help fill in next year.

2 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

you might want to re think that statement 

They better put in a better effort for those poor suckers who paid for a ticket tonight. After watching Burmistrov almost cry and go tattle on Hartnell for poking him. I cannot stomach the thought of Burmi in the lineup tonight. I am in no way tough by any standards but no way in hell does anyone disrespect me like that in front of anyone let alone in front of the hundreds of fans who were still there. 

Archived