The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | Nov. 25, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Yeah, judging from CDC's temperature I'm definitely not gonna bother. It seems the condensed game should give me all I need.

I can still pretend to be going to cave to watch hockey, watch 10mins worth, then play C.O.D for a while.

watch it in reverse....

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

No pain here. Keep crying.

I think we all knew you'd respond to this .. lol       you prove my point with  your actions ..  you literally cant help yourself ..       too funny 

Edited by Lulover88

15 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

5 forwards had more ice time than Leivo, so he's not getting first line minutes even with a depleted roster. Cute story though. 

What? Pettersson, Boeser, Miller, and Horvat had more ice time than Leivo? You don't say! I never would have imagined. Very astute observation skills you have there, lol. 

Leivo was out there on a line with Pettersson and Boeser two games in row back when we were in the midst of our losing streak. Have you forgotten already? Lol.

Edited by CptCanuck16

Pathetic offensive effort. If we don’t get offense from our d were not going to make the playoffs. I love Hughes but he’s 19 and can’t bring it all. We really don’t have another offensive dman, edler but he’s out and older. People can say Myers but he put up points in high scoring teams sure in a depth role, when relied on as a top guy here I’m not sure the offense is going to be the same, case in point with 0 4 in 25. I know I rip on him a lot but when we see 17 shots and one goal efforts it screams. WhAt also screams is look Phillips Myers for them in the back end has how many goals. 4,5,6 I don’t even know? And what does he make? T Myers should try and get one or for god sakes he hasn’t had a point in at least a dozen games, always misses the net. This would be dissaoointing but the fact he makes six million makes it beyond a headache.

ok I’ll try t say that stuff less but it’s really irritating me because no one else is saying it.

little concerning now we have just 9 wins in overtime and regulation combined this season in 25 games. Three in a shootout which doesent count the same in a tiebreaker situation and 12 in 25, with four of those 9 against Detroit and la. If the teams who were supposed to be good innour division were playing better like San Jose Vegas and Calgary we would be buried 

we need to bring in a pp quarterback for the PP at the deadline. How? Don’t ask me, ask ‘genius’ Jim...

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever

1 minute ago, CptCanuck16 said:

What? Pettersson, Boeser, Miller, and Horvat had more ice time than Leivo? You don't say! I never would have imagined. Very astute observation skills you have there, lol. 

You were the one who said he got first line minutes. By the way that is 4 players you listed 5 had more ice time. And Leivo had a better game than Boeser and Pettersson tonight anyway if we're taking accountability into this... 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Krzysl said:

Philly took over and exploited our system. They were one step and thought ahead after the 1st when AV made adjustments. They shut our system down and made us eat it. Just like the 1st time around early in the season. We got lucky that game

Agree they pressured the puck with speed and support way better then we did, but we also lost one on one battles all night, and our passing was poor even when we had the space.

will be interesting who is sitting next game

• Upvote 1