The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers, 7PM PST December 1, 2019 -- B2B Part 2 Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

The list of defenseman quickest to 25 points ....  loaded with amazing players and Q Hughes just looks right joining them.   If he keeps it up he has a chance of breaking Lidsters record....as a rookie.   Great time to be a fan, the hockey is almost always entertaining again, win or lose, and you can feel that good things are coming.   Beat these bums and we are right back in the mix - hope we start December on the right foot.

• Cheers 1

Green > Tippett

And tonight he gets last change.  Spector talking about splitting up McD and D for tonight -- sure, dilute the only offense they have.  

Neal has cooled off.  Template now in place to beat the Coil; once the rest of the league also catches on they'll sink back to where they belong.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Great October, Tough November (brutal schedule). December will be the determining month for us. We have a relatively easy schedule, tons of home games, a bunch of rest........ So let's kick it off by crushing Edmonton! :towel:

• Cheers 3

If the good guys do nothing else they need to pay close attention to McDick. I realize that may easier said than done, but his goal last night was due to Edler watching the puck rather than the player. If you do all you can to neutralize McDick and Drai you have a excellent chance to win the game. GCG!

• Upvote 2

Travis Green seems to hate changing his lineup after a win. But I hope Rousell plays , i hope Edler doesn’t try to play hurt and Fatenburg plays, and if Sutter and Beags are ready , get them in too. 

The more fresh legs the better after a road trip. Keep up the energy.

• Like 2

Louie had a very good game yesterday, can’t keep him out of the lineup. 
I wonder if Goldy goes down and Roussell comes up to sit a game in the press box?  

I have a feeling that Bo’s going to pick up a couple of greasy goals tonight! 

See you all at 7pm :)