The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Erikson on the ice or in the box for all of the Oilers goals and cost us the entire game.    When TF is TG going to bury this boat anchor down in the minors once and for all?

Nice false narrative pal. Loui can't control fake penalty calls against him.

Nice try pal...:picard:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Tracksuit said:

Yeah I watched thats why I said they played two good periods. 

They went back to playing dump it in hockey in the third hence why they had2 shots in 8 minutes both by Hughes in the third. They turned back on with 5 minutes to go. Oddly when they stopped dumping it in well except when they handed the puck away by dumping it it with the net empty 6 on 5...

Keep blaming the refs for every loss ... that’s what’s laughable. 

Not blaming the refs at all, it's Darnell Nurse's great theatrics that gave them the win.  Oh and also the fact that they have two of the best players in the NHL.  

If you paid close attention to the game, you wouldn't be blaming Louie as he was one of our best forwards.  Nurse was ready to go diving, it just happened to be Louie both times that took the fall. 

I saw the stats that compared McD and Drai to Lemieux/jagr and Gretzky/Kurri.

Comparing point production to that era of hockey is just insane. 

Oilers fans are blessed to have McDavid and Draisaitl. 

Most undeservingly blessed.  

Another reminder of why I hate the team and that crap city so much. 

Edited by PetterssonOrPeterson

2 minutes ago, kurtis said:

The amount of people blaming the refs in this game is gross. Every game it's the same damn thing.. Blind refs, the league is out to get us ect ect.. 

...so....I guess you didn't see the EMMY Award winning "head throw back" by nurse resulting in a phantom call against Loui?

See yourself out boyo.....:picard:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, YEGCanuck said:

When are teams going understand McDick and Drai will pass to each other nine out of 10 times specially on the ower play. I may be naive but why not assign your fastest skaters and best defenders to shadow them. Let the other 2 defenders deal with the three other players. If you contain McDick and Drai you hav, simple yete a decent chance to win. It seems obvious, a simple strategy yet teams continue to follow the puck and leave one or the other open for shots. I am willing to bet such an approach would nmakle a difference.

They seemed to do a good job of that last night and it worked. Not sure why they got away from that tonight. Edler not being in the lineup maybe?

3 minutes ago, kurtis said:

The amount of people blaming the refs in this game is gross. Every game it's the same damn thing.. Blind refs, the league is out to get us ect ect.. 

Well said - It's the same crowd that supports "has been" deficit players like Erikson.......

3 minutes ago, kurtis said:

if you can't handle what people are posting in here then maybe you should leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Give me a break. He was not careless. He did not high stick anyone and the fact nurse throws his head back like he got shot by a sniper is not Loui's fault. Ridiculous comment pal...:picard:

He had his stick over top of Nurse's shoulder and it touched the side of Nurses face. Nurse sold it for worse than it was, but it's Loui's fault for having it their in the first place. Typical Canuck fan response of blaming the refs for every loss 

• Wat 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Erikson on the ice or in the box for all of the Oilers goals and cost us the entire game.    When TF is TG going to bury this boat anchor down in the minors once and for all?

loui is not a difference maker on this team

not sure why you repeatedly negatively comment on him

yeah he got 2 questionable call penalties

not really in his control when refs call things that way

team record does show this though

if ep40 is held off the scoresheet

nucks rarely win

ep40 is a potential difference maker

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, kurtis said:

This 100%. Seems like after every loss we hear the same excuses

• Wat 1

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Well said - It's the same crowd that supports "has been" deficit players like Erikson.......

Well, you apparently didn't watch the game so don't mind us, the people who watched the game, complain about the non existent penalties that were called.

Do you even know how hockey is played? Cuz it does not seem like it. boy.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1