The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Bruins - Feb 04 2020 - 4pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, stawns said:

honestly, if I came into this thread without prior knowledge, you'd think, from the comments, that the team had just gone 3-17-1.........they're playing, arguably, the best team in the league, certainly the best team at home and it's only 1-0. They're not going to win every game, no need to act like they're garbage because of it

Stawns, you aren't new to the internet. 

Now, show me your surprised face after everything you typed.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stawns said:

honestly, if I came into this thread without prior knowledge, you'd think, from the comments, that the team had just gone 3-17-1.........they're playing, arguably, the best team in the league, certainly the best team at home and it's only 1-0. They're not going to win every game, no need to act like they're garbage because of it

Oh they're awesome.

Close game

there was this terrible call though.....:lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

CDC is like......what's the saying.....a leopard cant change its spots.

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

I'm really really tired right now so my shutout energy might not be enough but lets see how it is,

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

Here’s some help

thanks ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

I'm really really tired right now so my shutout energy might not be enough but lets see how it is,

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

we love you @Apricot!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1