The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Bruins - Feb 04 2020 - 4pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

honestly, if I came into this thread without prior knowledge, you'd think, from the comments, that the team had just gone 3-17-1.........they're playing, arguably, the best team in the league, certainly the best team at home and it's only 1-0. They're not going to win every game, no need to act like they're garbage because of it

Are you actually surprised there is more emotion vs Boston? 

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

honestly, if I came into this thread without prior knowledge, you'd think, from the comments, that the team had just gone 3-17-1.........they're playing, arguably, the best team in the league, certainly the best team at home and it's 0-0  only 1-0. They're not going to win every game, no need to act like they're garbage because of it

ftfy

Just now, StealthNuck said:

From November 1st to now the Canucks PP is 9th in the league. 

From December 1st to now the Canucks PP is 24th in the league. 

From January 1st to now the Canucks PP is 28th in the league. 

Is that...bad?

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, oldnews said:

But - he didn't touch the puck until after Kuarly 'tags up' lol.   I don't know how I didn't see it before.

That's not how tag up offside works. If he had given the puck away and then the player tags up then fine, but at no time does McAvoy lose possession. IF the linesman had seen Kuraly's skates inside the zone he would have blown it dead immediately, because that's an automatic offside. I'll stop now.

• Upvote 1