The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild, February 6 2020 - 5:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Isn't he being sent on a conditioning stint?

Has there been a report saying he's done for the year?

No, I was talking in hyperbole but I really don't want to see him back up.  I have nothing against him as a player but I don't want him to be a vegetable when he retires.  He's having trouble handling everyday collisions in the NHL, so I don't see how he can be more effective then a MacEwen or Bailey. 

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

No, I was talking in hyperbole but I really don't want to see him back up.  I have nothing against him as a player but I don't want him to be a vegetable when he retires.  He's having trouble handling everyday collisions in the NHL, so I don't see how he can be more effective then a MacEwen or Bailey. 

That might not be the case but I am sure Canucks are monitoring him to make sure he's fully cleared. If not we will see something like Dorsett where he'll come to the presser.

Until then I wouldn't rule it own.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

This is what happens when Markstrom can’t carry them.

Theyve been winning games despite some poor play and Green has not done anything to curb it. He appears to be way too okay with simply riding Markstrom.

He’s gotta do something to spark this team cause this is some horrible hockey.

One bright spot was Virtanen dropping the mitts. Great to see him respond after this market ripped them apart for not standing up for each other.

I would get Demko out there and see if it spark the team. But I highly doubt that Green will do anything. I do hope that at least he yells on players

Finally caught up to live time

I now have a chance to voice my displeasure about EP40 being out of the line up because of a bull$&!# non-call

I'm pissed

I'm ready to fight anybody and everybody.

So if you have wanted a go at me now is your chance. Get in line!

Oh yeah, I'm none too happy about the score of this game either.

7 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Isn't he being sent on a conditioning stint?

Has there been a report saying he's done for the year?

Jeff Paterson said he is working out and skating hard looking good and still scheduled to go to Utica