The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Zack Kassian suspended 7 games

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, YEGCanuck said:

Someone much smarter than I said somehting like this, when a person shows you who they are believe them. Kassian is an idiot.

Are you referring to his substance abuse issues? Sorry if I'm being assuming, but just want to say that those types of problems definitely does not mean said abuser is an idiot. 

12 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

Are you referring to his substance abuse issues? Sorry if I'm being assuming, but just want to say that those types of problems definitely does not mean said abuser is an idiot. 

I agree whole heartedly and under normal circumstances would give you a resounding golf clap.............  But were talking about Kassian. I love Kass as much as the next guy and honestly don't feel this was malicious at all just like when he imploded Gagners face wasn't intent to injure just pure stupidity. 

Kass is a love hate kinda player I have spent years rooting for him and still do but maaaan does he mouth breathe. 

Image result for bugs bunny boxing gif

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, YEGCanuck said:

Someone much smarter than I said somehting like this, when a person shows you who they are believe them. Kassian is an idiot.

Zack changed his approach to off season conditioning a couple years back.  He went from being a bit chubby to extremely ripped.  Someone posted a beach shot of him with his wife, and Kass looked like his skin was paper thin.  So he’s all in fir sure in whatever he’s doing to be so jacked.  He sure needs to work on the mental part of the game now though.  Or is his angry outbursts caused by something else?  

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Chara must be getting 20 games for attempted murder, for cross checking to the neck right? Surely

if that is the bar they set Chara must be done for the rest of the season wow poor Boston.

Seriously the league has now relegated itself to total shyt show levels now. Absolute clown shoes operation run by  clowns.

Will never take anything they say seriously again. Disgusting. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

The league looks at kicks and stomps a lot differently.

The worst incidents like this were stomps.

This was clearly a kick.  Usually those have received a couple of games so seven is actually quite and escalation in punishment.

Good for them, frankly I thought 10 would be about right.

• Huggy Bear 1

16 hours ago, 'NucK™ said:

No, he's referring to his history of being suspended repeatedly, dating back to his junior hockey days. I'm not sure how one makes the leap to his off ice issues.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1