The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

4 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Wow - I feel sorry for 49's fans - at least 4 missed calls on KC that game.

Yeah sure but really they lost the game when it was 20-17 and they were 2nd and 5 but didn't take the opportunity to continue to run it.. and the clock. Chiefs weren't stopping the run so naturally 49ers decided to throw it twice for a 3 and out.

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

It’s amazing how many tines teams get burned by trying to coax a game across the finish line 

niners went conservative to try and preserve a lead and were burned by it 

Kyle Shanahan out scored 46-0 in 4th quarter/overtime of Super Bowls 

Edited by NucksPatsFan
  • Haha 1

What a game. Awesome come back.

Wanted coach Reid to win this one.. been watching him for decades. He deserves a Suer Bowl win. 

Mahomes is the new face of the NFL. Crazy. Bradys career coming to a close soon and a new superstar steps in to take his spot.  

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Not really a football fan.... I would rather watch an NHL preseason game than this over produced  / stop and start fluff.....

this over produced stop and start fluff made you take time out of your life to needlessly post in an NFL thread so really you're the real loser as you're talking about their product

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Not really a football fan.... I would rather watch an NHL preseason game than this over produced  / stop and start fluff.....

Yes that’s why they sell commercials for millions upon millions and play before packed stadiums week after week .... guess lots of idiots like fluff? 

expand your horizons pal, more sports in this world than hockey 

• Cheers 3