The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Valeri Nichushkin vs Bo Horvat

KellyHrudey

Looks like Horvat was the right pick

Nill: Valeri Nichushkin will have hip surgery and miss four months

Stars winger Valeri Nichushkin will have hip surgery this week and be out four months, Dallas general manager Jim Nill said Saturday.

Nichushkin has been bothered by hip and groin soreness since September and has come in and out of practices, scrimmages and games. He played two games, missed nine, came back for two more games, and then came out of the lineup again.
“We had it diagnosed, and decided surgery is the best thing,” Nill said.

http://starsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/11/nill-valeri-nichushkin-will-have-hip-surgery-and-miss-four-months.html/

Stars winger Valeri Nichushkin will have hip surgery this week and be out four months, Dallas general manager Jim Nill said Saturday.

Nichushkin has been bothered by hip and groin soreness since September and has come in and out of practices, scrimmages and games. He played two games, missed nine, came back for two more games, and then came out of the lineup again.

http://starsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/11/nill-valeri-nichushkin-will-have-hip-surgery-and-miss-four-months.html/

No this is still a big deal!!!

Nothing the Canucks EVER do is right!!!

FIRE GILLIS!!!

FIRE VIGNEAULT!!!

TRADE ERIC WEINRICH, PETER WORRELL, PETR SKUDRA, BATES BATTAGLIA, GARY VALK, KATE BEIRNESS, MASON RAYMOND, KEITH BALLARD AND A 1ST FOR SHEA WEBER AND SETH JONES' MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all bound to happen people...... All that's left is the trade. Everything else has been checked off! :shock::shock::shock:

All this means is that Nichushkin was struggling this season because of injury.

The guy is still a beast, and will come back even stronger next season.

In the meantime Bo will likely go back to junior and have another season to work on his offensive game. Then we'll see how big the gap is next season.

All this means is that Nichushkin was struggling this season because of injury.

The guy is still a beast, and will come back even stronger next season.

In the meantime Bo will likely go back to junior and have another season to work on his offensive game. Then we'll see how big the gap is next season.

and if he doesn't you can and it on the injury/lack of playing time!

Win win for you isnt it.

aah yes..this was the thread I was thinking of. There'd been so much angst & ruminating over the selection of Horvat. So I just started a thread, over in the other section. MG's 2013 class seems to hold some vindication already.

Sorry, mods. Toss my thread overboard,if necc.

Why can't we just appreciate the pick we have? It's not like Horvat's a terrible pick. He's a good pick. Nishkushkush is also a kushy pick.

If people are looking for another Bure, they're living in the past.

Tarasenko is a lot closer to Bure than Nishushkin will ever be.

Tarasenko is a lot closer to Bure than Nishushkin will ever be.

Right, but I think people seem to think that because Nish is Russian and we could have drafted him instead of Horvat, he could have been the next Bure, or so it seems.

They're obviously far from the truth if that's the case. ;)

Right, but I think people seem to think that because Nish is Russian and we could have drafted him instead of Horvat, he could have been the next Bure, or so it seems.

They're obviously far from the truth if that's the case. ;)

I still say Shinkaruk will be the next Bure, Canadian Bure of course

I still say there will never be another Bure. When healthy, he was the greatest player of his "style" to ever put on skates.

In a way, Bure's style (for me) was like a reincarnation of Lafleur(circa: late '70s)..When he gathered steam, there was more excitement/anticipation than a 1st date with a voluptuous lass in leggy boots...

Archived