The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

definitely. is he more skilled? I dont think so. but the kid scored in big games. every big game.

Definitely, I'm not sure what the issue with Crosby is. He's a helluva player, but he seems out of sorts lately. I still think he has lingering effects of his jaw being broken (concussion?).

took me two seconds to find an example.

Again, they can call it back at any time during review. It didn't have to be the video that made them make that determination.

However, Duthie clearly read the rule on TSN that says video review can be used for any potential goal.

Was this some mid-season adjustment on the fly... from the latest Board of Governors meetings? Did they publish... post...& circulate those amendments? Changes mid-season, leave some victimized & other teams not. Like when Lucic & Chara skirted suspensions earlier in a season...and others did not...because the governors wanted goalies protected & hits to the head more scrutinized. It is also very dis-cretionary & even sketchy...if they can ask for the imput of linesman, the goal-judge & Toronto's war-room for their imput on anything! Goals - fine. But the same treatment for ALL would be nice. Hank Sedin was burned by a very sketchy interference call that negated a goal, if reveiwed properly by video-replay, it may have been overturned...but they let the call on the ice stand...because that is what they do...manipulate games if/when it serves their purposes! The refs are demi-gods in the context of a hockey game. They do not use technology in all instances...to assist them. Scary to think of O'Halloran & Sutherland in those terms,... isn't it?

LA have just come out of 2 long series, if this one goes to 6 or 7 games I don't like their chances. They need a split and a couple of home wins if they're going to win this one. As resilient as they've been, Chicago is way more rested and coming out of less-physical series, so will be able to outlast the Kings with ease. LA need to play far more aggressively in their next game and go all-out, they can't try and come back from a 2-0 deficit again.

Archived