The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

21 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

I do not honestly understand why I care about this topic.

Yeah, it's a bit odd to me that people still hold out hope for Tram. I didn't think he'd be coming back and I figured the deal was sealed when he signed in the KHL a bit ago.

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

I do not honestly understand why I care about this topic.

7 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Yeah, it's a bit odd to me that people still hold out hope for Tram. I didn't think he'd be coming back and I figured the deal was sealed when he signed in the KHL a bit ago.

It’s the big   “what if”..

In life we all have seen things or had things happen to us that hind sight has us questioning..  a possible opportunity that could have changed something dramatically.

...a memory that leaves regret.

but in this case,  perhaps a sliver of opportunity to have that opportunity again.

im not holding my breath,  but still shaking my head.

• Cheers 2

Automobilist has 11 wins in their last 30 games. I haven't watched much of this season but I saw the writing on the wall for their number one goalie Kovar. He has left the team for the Swiss league. They have no decent replacement. Spooner plays there but they obviously haven't repaired their forward problems. My point is that if Kovar can terminate his contract. Hopefully Diamond has that as a option for Tryamkin. A signing that will help with whatever costs for a contract termination. His hometown team is in disarray and maybe he could buy out and join us for the end of the season. Their season has 12 games left and are not likely to make the playoffs. Here is a report of Kovar's termination. 

Screenshot_20211229_111758.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

His latest instagram post is him standing behind a woman holding her belly, one can imagine there's probably a kid on the way. If he wanted to stay in Russia for family I don't see that changing if he's going to be a father to another.  

Edited by Coconuts
  • Sad 1

On 1/1/2022 at 11:02 AM, Coconuts said:

His latest instagram post is him standing behind a woman holding her belly, one can imagine there's probably a kid on the way. If he wanted to stay in Russia for family I don't see that changing if he's going to be a father to another.  

Yeah I saw that too. 

But another kid on the way might be a little incentive to go get a bigger payday. I think KHL money is limited. 

We'll see. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Yeah I saw that too. 

But another kid on the way might be a little incentive to go get a bigger payday. I think KHL money is limited. 

We'll see. 

Maybe, but I see it as more of another nail in the coffin 

Even if he makes less money there there's no way they aren't comfortable 

Time will tell

• 1 month later...

@SilentSam if he ended his contract for next season he could be available right away perhaps. Like how their goalie Kovar did last month. Provided Diamond has him ready to go. Could free up a part of our shopping list. 

Plus they are expecting their 2nd child soon. Baby needs new shoes. 

• Cheers 1

Could be interesting, I'll give it that. We could do worth for a bottom pairing LD, nobody's really grabbed that spot and run with it this season. Maybe Benning being gone helps things run smoothly. 

Hard to say whether current management is even interested though. 

On 2/9/2022 at 2:38 AM, Hairy Kneel said:

@SilentSam if he ended his contract for next season he could be available right away perhaps. Like how their goalie Kovar did last month. Provided Diamond has him ready to go. Could free up a part of our shopping list. 

Plus they are expecting their 2nd child soon. Baby needs new shoes. 

Or he could just wait until his Canucks rights expires, and try his luck with all 32 teams?