The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

6 minutes ago, TheRick said:

I just saw on tsn.ca that the KHL is mulling over folding 5 teams from their league. If the team that Tryamkin signed for ends up folding, does that mean he will come back to the Canucks?

Wow!  Likely he would come back, I hope:)

41 minutes ago, TheRick said:

I just saw on tsn.ca that the KHL is mulling over folding 5 teams from their league. If the team that Tryamkin signed for ends up folding, does that mean he will come back to the Canucks?

And just a reminder which club Tryamkin is from:

https://twitter.com/vorkywh24/status/858947795809710080

Now, that doesn't mean he'd come back here if it's for the family/homesick/wife reasons that have been reported. There may be only so many spots for players with teams contracting, but he may prefer a short term solution overseas still.

Edited by elvis15
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

And just a reminder which club Tryamkin is from:

https://twitter.com/vorkywh24/status/858947795809710080

Now, that doesn't mean he'd come back here if it's for the family/homesick/wife reasons that have been reported. There may be only so many spots for players with teams contracting, but he may prefer a short term solution overseas still.

I would lol if Avto folded, and then he signed with another team in the K.

1/4 of the members here would have a cardiac arrest.

45 minutes ago, b3. said:

I would lol if Avto folded, and then he signed with another team in the K.

1/4 of the members here would have a cardiac arrest.

But that would be the most likely scenario I think.

Once he's decided to head back to Mother Russia, it's likely not the love for and commitment to Avtomobilist that's keeping him there. 

On the other hand, here's to hoping he sees it as a sign that he was too hasty and maybe he's better off here after all.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nzan said:

But that would be the most likely scenario I think.

Once he's decided to head back to Mother Russia, it's likely not the love for and commitment to Avtomobilist that's keeping him there. 

On the other hand, here's to hoping he sees it as a sign that he was too hasty and maybe he's better off here after all.

He might come to the realization that a steady career in a league that is flourishing might be a better option. Although, there is going to be one heck of a lockout soon.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Like, three more than the five already announced?

They only ended up folding two teams for this upcoming season, and are expected to fold three more for the 2018-19 season.

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2017 at 10:58 AM, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Tryamkin doesn't have to be a fighter to be effective, he has plenty of other talents that are just starting to show...skating,shot, hitting and some passing skills as well. 

Exactly, he clears the front of the net like no one else I've seen in a Canucks jersey since Murray Baron and Dana Murzyn...  except that Tryamkin can skate and join the rush.

On 5/24/2017 at 10:58 AM, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

The KHL dropped a team just today because the league is struggling...another team left for the Austrian league and the KHL says they will drop 3 more teams after next season!!

That's 5 teams gone out of 27....

I can see Tryamkin having his baby in Russia, playing one season there and then scouring back over here for 2018-19....that's if Willie didn't piss him off to bad by trying to get him to beat down Marchand, etc.,.....real good Willie....

Tryamkin doesn't have to be a fighter to be effective, he has plenty of other talents that are just starting to show...skating,shot, hitting and some passing skills as well. 

how come you know that and f'n Willie is showing him Pronger videos? That has to be the moment that Nk checked out as a Canuck. 

• Upvote 2

So just wondering....could we buy him back? Like a soccer transfer fee? Just a question!

And although I agree that 4 or 5 million might be a bit much.....Tryamkin was worth all of what Sbisa is worth.....being that he has so much up side, so what would his real value be? Again, just a question!

Also wonder who had more impact on the Canucks in general last year......Baer, Granlund, Hutton or Tryamkin.....again, just a question and or by how much?

I am asking you all....as I honestly don't know