The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

List Your All Time Least-Favorite Canucks

TOMapleLaughs

Keith Carney. So so so bad.

Eric Weinrich. Came in with Carney... Again so so so bad

Messier

Cory Schneider (uh oh people gonna be pissed)

Tortorella all time most hated for me. I hate him.

Honestly that's about it. I don't really hate our players at all.

Schneider... lol troll post.

Only Canuck player that I hated while he was a Canuck was Messier. Hated Mike Keenan and Bill Laforge.

I love all Canucks until they stop being a Canuck, except for Linden...still had love for the guy when he was in MTL, NYI and WAS...still have mad respect for Wille Mitchell and Sami Salo.

Today, I hate Matt Cooke...but loved the guy when he was a Canuck.

I know I will grow a healthy hate-on for Kesler now that he's a Duck. I'm indifferent about Hodgson.

If Burrows got traded tomorrow, I would hate him...and even though I've been banging the trade Burrows drum, as long as he's a Canuck, I'll cheer for the guy.

My goodness, some people here have a lot of hatred in them. I never particularly dislike any Canucks and if I do, it's usually only one or two and any given time.

Yea I'll never understand why fans hate certain players.

If the Canucks traded to get a player, it's not the players fault if he wasn't as good as what he was traded for.

Yea I'll never understand why fans hate certain players.

If the Canucks traded to get a player, it's not the players fault if he wasn't as good as what he was traded for.

It's all relative I think. It's not like fans hate their own players as much as other teams'. Or as much as they might hate some people in the media.

Honestly, I hate certain members of CDC more than I hate the vast majority of Canuck players past and present.

The only exception is Messier.

So do I. There's nothing like absolutely hating people I've never met or even seen just because they wrote things I didn't agree with on a message board.

To all the users who put Dan Cloutier on their list: Seriously, screw you.

The guy was the best goaltender this team had since McLean in the mid 90's.

He was a fierce competitor and I believe he would have kept on playing if Rob Niedermayer hadn't run him over.

I swear, people ripped on him harder than fans ripped on Luongo, and he wasn't making top $$$ for the next million years like Lou was.

My god, that '06 deadline was just soooo frustrating to deal with...

Also, Park and Bulis were two guys I had very high hopes for but just didn't pan out. I loved them as players before they arrived in Vancouver. I was extremely disappointed.

Carney and Weinrich take the cake though, just because they sucked so much donkey ass for us. In our most recent era, it was hard to find many to dislike, in my opinion.

Nope just my feeling for him. Mainly pissed gillis didn't trade him in 2010 or 2011 deadline for a high return

I agree Gillis should've moved him so we could've had more depth in 2011, or move him for another in 2012. Gillis's timing with trades was just piss poor. Can't understand why you would hate Schneider.

Archived