The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS @ DUCKS - November 9th, 6:00PM PST - City TV with JIM HUGHSON! - GO NUCKS GO!

2SKATES1STICK

F Brandon DeFazio will be airlifted in from Utica in case he is needed by Canucks SUN vs Ducks. Vrbata could play, Dorsett unlikely.

DeFazio has been good for the Comets. Spark plug player that plays balls to the wall.

I'm surprised they wouldn't give Archi a chance though. Maybe they don't wanna disturb the good things going on down there right now.

DeFazio has been good for the Comets. Spark plug player that plays balls to the wall.

I'm surprised they wouldn't give Archi a chance though. Maybe they don't wanna disturb the good things going on down there right now.

Archibald forgets what his role is when he gets the call.. was dissapointed in him last season for not grabbing a 4th line spot. Couldnt beat out Welsh and Dalpe.. lol

@imacVanSun:

#Canucks have sent injured winger Zack Kassian home from the road for treatment in Vancouver. Has a knee or leg injury.

@imacVanSun:

F Brandon DeFazio will be airlifted in from Utica in case he is needed by Canucks SUN vs Ducks. Vrbata could play, Dorsett unlikely.

Wow, injury bug biting hard lately.

No matter though, hope the rest of the guys can troop on stick it to Kes' new employers. If not that, at least come out less flat than the popped balloon that they looked like, drifting through most of the game.

Win it for Bones and Sbisa!

So... The wait is over.

18 or so angry canucks who Wana beat kesler for jumping ship vs kesler and company

I fully expect a win. Anything else would be disappointing.

The canucks are the best in Pacific when firing on all cylinders

I really like our team , like our coach , like our management . said it before and ill say it again .. as long as we were really lucky and didn't have to deal with too many injuries we would be ok . Ok , not amazing .. This teams weakness is its severe lack of depth . I hope we can pull together and pull out a win tonight but its gonna be a big ask . I say canucks 4 the mighty sucks 2

DeFazio has been playing much better than Archie so they are rewarding the right guy. DeFazio can play the same role as Archie and he has more skill.

To put it bluntly, this team needs to play like it's an elimination game tonight. They don't just need a win to prove it to their fans or to the rest of the league, they need to win to prove it to themselves that they CAN hang with and beat good teams around the league. The road to the SC goes through California. If you can't beat those teams, pack it up and go home.

Archived