The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs

-DLC-

Blueberries Trivia!  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/famil107a-eng.htm

Median incomes are almost the exact same and Toronto's richer in the higher end. A lot more people live in the GTA than the GVA.

Many non-Canadians living in Vancouver don't declare their income. They live here but their money gets spread out across accounts around the world. They don't appear on Statscan data. I've been a private banker, this isn't something you're going to be knowledgeable than me on.

If this was true people would be floking to TO and Calgary. But everyone wants to come to Vancouver.

If this was true Vancouver wouldnt have such high cost of living, by logic alone people go where they can afford to live.

If salaries were lower in Vancouver it wouldnt make sense.

No, Vancouver is expensive because of foreign owners and lack of land in the city. That's why so many people live in the suburbs.

Many non-Canadians living in Vancouver don't declare their income. They live here but their money gets spread out across accounts around the world. They don't appear on Statscan data. I've been a private banker, this isn't something you're going to be knowledgeable than me on.

Fair enough, but many non-Canadians also won't go to Canuck games.

Archived