The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade]Glencross to Washington for 2nd 2015, 3rd 2015

I would HATE to see Bowey 5 + times a year....LOVE that kid on the Rockets. All he does is lead by example lay it out every single game and win.

Dammit...we could have done a package for Bowey if it's a 1-1 deal without question.

Hate that I might actually have to cheer for a Flames team member

DArn I hope this is not true Bowey will be dope on flames how is every team around us spining magic an bringing in the future for all to see, an my windshield is clogged up an foggy. Our backside is below average in almost every way.I wish we could have done this deal damm.

DArn I hope this is not true Bowey will be dope on flames how is every team around us spining magic an bringing in the future for all to see, an my windshield is clogged up an foggy. Our backside is below average in almost every way.I wish we could have done this deal damm.

Stay the course..hard to say when you see other teams getting better..I understand not selling the farm but I agree..be prepared to feel even worse after tomorrow,,I dont see many moves if any at all for us.

It's a 2nd in 2015, and a 3rd in 2016

Much more reasonable than most trades happening lately which border on the obscene for overpayments.

But it still leaves us in a position to do well if we want to trade a piece or two in regards to return

At least it`s not for Bowey. I think he`s gonna be a stud.

What picks though? 2nd and a 3rd?

Like I said, I've been watching him live all year and he is so much better than everyone else he plays with and against. He has the potential, imo, to be a superstar.

Archived