The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[TRADE] EDDIE TO CAROLINA

Stix

An early third from this year's draft is basically a top 15 2nd rounder in normal drafts. Take the best available player, and the value is fine. I wish we would have gotten a 2nd tho. Still better than trading him to a team in the west for a late 2nd.

Not pleased with this at all. Gonna miss Eddie. I don't think we should get on JB for such a low return though.... I'm sure he got as much as he could.

The decision is whether or not you'd make the trade or not. And really, are we THAT much better of a team with Eddie, keeping in mind we would have to let him walk for nothing in the off season?

Still crappy though. IMO, he was worth a 2nd.

Now I know how it was like to be a fan in the messier era.

Jim benning is having a really bad draft. Our team is dieing and unfortunately benning is making it a painful long death rather than an honey able quick one.

It's almost like we have traded the Twins for a 4th, burned Lindens retired jersey and gotten Marchand for Horvat.

An early third from this year's draft is basically a top 15 2nd rounder in normal drafts. Take the best available player, and the value is fine. I wish we would have gotten a 2nd tho. Still better than trading him to a team in the west for a late 2nd.

No its not, the 3rd round pick is a 3rd round pick.

Robin Lehner got a first, Martin Jones was the center piece for Milan Lucic, Anders Lindback got 2 2nds a couple of years ago.

Lets not play games with this, goalies like Lack have gone for much more over the last few years, Benning got shafted.

No its not, the 3rd round pick is a 3rd round pick.

Robin Lehner got a first, Martin Jones was the center piece for Milan Lucic, Anders Lindback got 2 2nds a couple of years ago.

Lets not play games with this, goalies like Lack have gone for much more over the last few years, Benning got shafted.

those goalies are all younger than Lack do you understand that

Lack is 28 so he probably has maybe 8 years left if he is lucky and he still hasn't started a season as the starter so nobody knows what will happen when he does

Archived