The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

10 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

This is a Gaudette thread.

Brisbois is an AHL rookie who has played every game this year for Utica. Cull did an interview a few days ago and said he has liked what he has seen from Brisbois this year

Sorry boss. I was just going by the previous 2 posters about LHD

26 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

...just about every thread on this forum is going off about the wrong player's.

Gaudette and EP are my locks to make it next year...with or without the Sedins...

You're funny. "locks"... 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

He put the word "my" in front of the word "locks" to make it clear that he was expressing an opinion rather than claiming it to be a fact. As it happens, I agree that the probability is high that both Gaudette and EP make the team next season. What is so funny about fans expressing their opinions here?

Sometimes there is alot funny. I agree they have a chance, but don't throw around the word lock. 

1 hour ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

...you're funnier...always feeling the need to tell people to tone down there hopes....maybe you should try the Oiler's forum....

I see it all the time, people have these lofty goals that's maybe people can live up to and they are disappointed. Just because I live on planet earth doesn't mean I am an oilers fan lol. 

I'd love to see them in Canuck jerseys next year but I'm not gonna say they are locks.. 

4 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

Gaudette on 1040 right now....

Stated clearly "I definitely want to be a Canuck in the future, but Ive got other things to focus on "

Stated clearly Hes open to starting his pro career in Vancouver this year.

Stated clearly " This is the team that had faith in me, it means something to me and Id like to play for the team that picked me in the draft"

My feed is running behind. I'm looking forward to catching up to the broadcast :D  thanks Darius. :D

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

My feed is running behind. I'm looking forward to catching up to the broadcast :D  thanks Darius. :D

No problem buddy, I was really looking forward to hearing his interview.  Its excellent news, he was very clear that he wants to come here.

Puts any worry about him going to free agency to rest.  He basically came full out and stated he wants to come here.

Edited by Darius71
  • Cheers 1