The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jarmo Kekäläinen fielding offers for Ryan Johansen

Mathew Barzal

2 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

On HFBoards, saw a suggestion of RyJo for Seth Jones. Could see something like this.

Nashville would be smart to build around him and move Weber and his mammoth deal, has a high cap into his late 30s, dont believe he has a ntc either

5 hours ago, Alflives said:

Why?  Torts calls guys out who deserve calling out.  Did he call out the Twins, or Kesler?  No, he played them even more minutes.  He called out EDLER!  Torts knows hockey, and there is something wrong with this RJ guy.

Torts is an insane bully who lets power get to his head.

3 hours ago, SwedeHockey said:

With both of them playing like they are. I don't think they will. Would probably be looking at something around McCann, Hutton, Vrbata. 

C'mon man...

They aren't interested in spare parts,

It's McCann, Virtannen or Horvat Virtannen or Shinkaruk, Gaunce McCann something along those lines.

I.E it's going to HURT

9 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

C'mon man...

They aren't interested in spare parts,

It's McCann, Virtannen or Horvat Virtannen or Shinkaruk, Gaunce McCann something along those lines.

I.E it's going to HURT

There is something wrong with this guy; we don't want him.

15 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

In the early 90's, the Flyers decimated their depth in acquiring Lindros..don't really want us going down that path, particularly in a cap-era of balanced-parity, throughout the league.

Lindros >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Johansen

As much as that trade hurt the Flyers' depth, it would have been totally worth it if 1) Lindros stayed healthy, and 2) they had a decent playoff goalie. They would have won a couple of cups.

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

There is something wrong with this guy; we don't want him.

I agree there appears to be something else. Bottom line is that the Canucks simply do not have enough depth either in the roster or on the farm to make a deal. Hopefully not even a consideration.

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I agree there appears to be something else. Bottom line is that the Canucks simply do not have enough depth either in the roster or on the farm to make a deal. Hopefully not even a consideration.

I don't think he's got the value that a player of his potential should have, because of the damaged goods tag now associated with him.  Maybe, he gets traded for what Seguin got in return: not a much.

28 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I don't think he's got the value that a player of his potential should have, because of the damaged goods tag now associated with him.  Maybe, he gets traded for what Seguin got in return: not a much.

Loui Erikkson is a defensively reliable perennial 70pt. scorer, hardly nothing

23 hours ago, oldnews said:

Torts has the nutcracker in full effect again.

Scratch Johansen

Scratch Hartnell.

Their top two scorers.

Who needs to score to win?  

Defend the 0-1 deficit.

Same old Torts.

And folks call the Canucks an unintentional/intentional tank.

Free the CBJ!

(Get us some David Savard while you're pinching RJ.)

they have an amazing array of young talent, hard won over years of losing, torts will destroy what it took so long to build, oh and those incredible fans we saw in the playoffs....gone,

karolinan was supposed to be a new star gm.....hes an idiot

if i own the jackets i fire him before its too late, i bring in ray shero and mark crawford, take the hand cuffs off and let the kids showcase thier talent,

make hockey fun, for players and fans your printing money

make the coach the star, your the new jersey devils

Archived