The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coilers 6 - Nux 2 - April 06 2016

Toni Zamboni

Obviously the odds with the new draft lottery don't give us that great of a chance, but these losses are more than just a small increase in our odds.

I want management and ownership to see very clearly that this team is a long way from being a contender. Don't tell me that the only difference was Edler and Sutter because that's BS. This team needs to rebuild the right way through the draft, not through quick fixes and patchwork trades.

The worst thing a team can do is go on a winning streak at the end of the season to make management think "oh maybe we're not that far off". We are that far off and today shows that very clearly.

Just now, Derp... said:

Nice to see Horvat and Etem continue to build some chemistry. Horvat has 28 points in his last 41 games.

Etem is looking like he could be 25+ point player next year if he continues to improve.

I want horvat to hit 40 pts this year.  Hes at 38 now. 

6 minutes ago, b3. said:

Bo Horvat should have Duchene cele'd that goal. :P

I know management has said WD is safe, but I have a hard time seeing how. I feel TG is a much better option.

I'd agree with this except next year we're tanking again or close enough and why throw a new coach into the mire?

Not worth creating more of a coaching carousel than it already is.

Archived