The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

29 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Thats correct, notice the bar at the top, it was screenshot

Looks huge. He plays at what 210? Looking like his best off season yet. Being bored and waiting for knee surgery. All I can do is look forward to fall and follow these dudes. So glad we traded essentially for Bo.

16 minutes ago, Freeridebc said:

Looks huge. He plays at what 210? Looking like his best off season yet. Being bored and waiting for knee surgery. All I can do is look forward to fall and follow these dudes. So glad we traded essentially for Bo.

Definitely a stud fantastic 9th oa pick maybe Gillis most lastingng memory besides the cup run :canucks:

Since you mentioned it i narrowly avoided acl surgery myself and have been coping sans acl ligament for 4 years now.. been reading a lot about prp and regenerative medicine to stay ahead of the game. If it can cure Brocks wrist why not my knee haha :P /s

Also you should be busy with prehab if already decided on surgery route ! 

26 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Definitely a stud fantastic 9th oa pick maybe Gillis most lastingng memory besides the cup run :canucks:

Since you mentioned it i narrowly avoided acl surgery myself and have been coping sans acl ligament for 4 years now.. been reading a lot about prp and regenerative medicine to stay ahead of the game. If it can cure Brocks wrist why not my knee haha :P /s

Also you should be busy with prehab if already decided on surgery route ! 

Suffering from a meniscus capsulary complete seperation... seeing a dr in Chilliwack. 2 others I've seen have never actually seen this injury haha. It's been fun... sarcasm. 

On 5/10/2018 at 1:56 AM, shayster007 said:

I think envision Bo to be our version of Toews. A very well rounded player who constantly puts up good numbers, while being a defensive threat. I think fans envision the first line C as the offensive motor of a team, which isn't always the case.   

also @JamesB I was so dead set on Dubois... I had never had my heart broken in a draft before the jackets took that kid from us. I wanted him in a bad way to be a Canuck

THE silver lining can be that if we had pld, we probably would not have picked EP in 2017. 

On 2018-08-15 at 9:41 PM, Freeridebc said:

Last year's weigh in was 223lbs. Solid dude. Crazy how fast and ripped he is at that weight.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Name him our new captain already!! This team needs to send out a message for our new era!! 

If they're gonna do it, I'd guess that they'll do it for the season opener, not in the dry and boring months of August.