The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The NHL is on high alert for Dec3 Leafs game.

ShakyWalton

It's unfortunate that Hansen went and punched up Kadri after his cheap hit, because any running around on Kadri would actually be violating the code, so to speak. I am still happy Hansen made him pay on the ice, immediately though. That needs to happen every time we take a bad (illegal) hit.

Unless he's (Kadri) in a legitimate situation to get rocked, which I really hope happens, we can't really go chasing without being douchy.

I still want blood though. Raining blood.. 

The NHL has a history of interfering in incidents such as this. If nothing happens at the game I hope some of you don't lose your $&!# on our guys. There is only so much you can do with the league breathing behind your neck. The team is finally starting to play better, the only expectation I have is 2 points, anything beyond that is just gravy on top.

8 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

I just can't stop watching your post......."Your F'n Dead!".............I have said that before! LOL

I use to scream it! lol...............no camera's or reporters at my games! LOL

Good one Oldnews! GOOD ONE!

I'm sure Mark Giordano was terrified.

That Kadri might expect him to drop the gloves .....

Slash, hit him from behind, throw a blindside elbow or other weak 'tough guy' substitute.

The Canucks need to only play a heavy game. Finish every check for 60 minutes...clean heavy hits...no drive byes, when the hit is there for the taken, then make a clean heavy hit.

During the game, if the game is out of hand, they should target with purpose...if it makes sense to do so...just like Bure did to Churla.

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It's unfortunate that Hansen went and punched up Kadri after his cheap hit, because any running around on Kadri would actually be violating the code, so to speak. I am still happy Hansen made him pay on the ice, immediately though. That needs to happen every time we take a bad (illegal) hit.

Unless he's (Kadri) in a legitimate situation to get rocked, which I really hope happens, we can't really go chasing without being douchy.

I still want blood though. Raining blood.. 

I swear to go if a guy hits Kadri like he did Sedin I'll lose my mind. Or if someone goes after little Nylander or Marner like Martin did Stecher.

You know when it happens the media will make us look like the bad guys.. ugh the NHL pisses me off sometimes with their favouritism bs!!!

19 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Philly, I'll set up the go fund me page to pay for your legal expenses and your per annum whilst in the pen. We'll make sure your family is well looked after. 

Thank you. 

Disclaimer: Phillip Blunt in no way endorses the use of violence to solve problems. He does not now, nor will he in any future instance look to hurt, harm, maim, flay, fillet, ventilate, crucify or punch Gary Gertrude Bettman. 

He's just really angry. 

2 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

All the Canucks really gotta do is perform the exact same hit that Kadri did on one (or more) of Kadri/Matthews/Nylander/Marner/Rielly just to show how stupid the ruling was and league is.

e: hoping for some fireworks, will be in attendance :) 

Yip, but if they did, they'll get nailed for it....

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Thank you. 

Disclaimer: Phillip Blunt in no way endorses the use of violence to solve problems. He does not now, nor will he in any future instance look to hurt, harm, maim, flay, fillet, ventilate, crucify or punch Gary Gertrude Bettman. 

He's just really angry. 

There's always the chance some copy cat will steal your thunder.

Get er done Philly 

Archived