The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The NHL is on high alert for Dec3 Leafs game.

ShakyWalton

7 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Quintal will be in attendance as they are taking Gudbransons threat seriously....there will probably be a Canuck penalty every 2 minutes..god forbid we do anything to the leagues poster boys....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-gudbranson-threat-has-nhl-on-high-alert~1007593

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

It's ironic that the Sedins could and should never look to the officials or the league for 'protection'.

And never crossed the line like Kadri does.

But. on the other hand....the Leafs.

I'm betting guys say "I'm going to kill you", or "you're dead" to one another at least once every game.  The NHL knows nothing was intended.  It's because the cameras caught it, that's all.  

Maybe we should have a guess on how many PP the Leafs get.  I'm saying 7.

8 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Quintal will be in attendance as they are taking Gudbransons threat seriously....there will probably be a Canuck penalty every 2 minutes..god forbid we do anything to the leagues poster boys....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-gudbranson-threat-has-nhl-on-high-alert~1007593

Yeah, the NHL would never stand for it if their favourite whipping boy actually stood up for themselves.  The league could have protected our star players (i.e. Sedins) but they consistently choose not to.  The Sedins are such character guys that they never complain and just go about their business despite all the cheap shots.  And then the league steps in to protect a little weasel like Kadri?  What a joke!  And the joke's on us.  I say go for it anyway and damn the torpedoes.  GCG!

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

I'm betting guys say "I'm going to kill you", or "you're dead" to one another at least once every game.  The NHL knows nothing was intended.  It's because the cameras caught it, that's all.  

Maybe we should have a guess on how many PP the Leafs get.  I'm saying 7.

Related image

What Gudbranson said was in the locker room/hallway, reported by Leafs clingon media.

Oh and I distinctly remember the NHL being on "high alert" after the Kadri threat / the next time the Leafs played Calgary.....right.

O god no... last time a Canucks 44 and NHL on high alert turned out to be one of the biggest disaster in our franchise history.... I don't want it to happen again... as much as I want someone to punch Kadri and Martin in the face....

I hate how NHL try to put their people in attendance to prevent it. It just lets the players drag on the hatred longer and when it erupts it will turn out even uglier.

I bet if NHL don't put such a high profile in this, the players will have a few heated fights near the start of the game and it will be over.... now the NHL is just adding fuel to the fire.

If they are so worried about this, then just tell the refs to be more strict and fair with all the games' ruling and trust the refs. Not doing these stuff....

5 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Related image

What Gudbranson said was in the locker room/hallway, reported by Leafs clingon media.

Oh God I laughed out loud Oldnews.  Clingon media!  :lol:  I'm thinking of :lol:  those types of clingons; the ones you're needing a bidet  to get rid of! God you got me laughing.  Thanks!

Archived