The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Leafs Komarov rocks Johnny Hockey

Mackcanuck

3 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

I dont know why..it was a clean hit and he was standing there admiring his pass...Komarov may be a pos...but this fighting after every hit clean or not is crap.

Oh I agree, but that was a HUGE shot against the Lames top player who is tiny (height difference made it a head shot). Exceptions have to be made. 

Komarov is a POS - I remember when Dorsett went after him in Toronto lots were crying about Dorsett going after a supposed non fighter - but Komarov is Clutterbuck II who will try and punish anyone.  That said ive seen Johnny hockey gnome bounced around more this year than he has before.  Teams are starting to know his tendencies and at the end of the day is it Komarov's fault he only weighs 157lbs?

2 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

That said ive seen Johnny hockey gnome bounced around more this year than he has before.  Teams are starting to know his tendencies and at the end of the day is it Komarov's fault he only weighs 157lbs?

Yeah, I'm amazed he's able to survive in the NHL at that weight. Sooner or later he's gonna be on the wrong end of a hard hit and it won't be pretty.

You'd think he'd try to put on some lbs in the offseason.

14 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

I dont know why..it was a clean hit and he was standing there admiring his pass...Komarov may be a pos...but this fighting after every hit clean or not is crap.

It's the new normal.  I used to think a clean hit doesn't warrant a pile on afterwards but it's kind of like sticking up for your team mate, or payback ... I guess.  

Aside from the issue of whether the hit on Johnny was illegal -  i think that guys like Marner and Mathews should really have their head on a swivel going forward.  Leafs have some dirty pukes that like to go after the other teams' best players.  McDavid, Sedin, Johnny etc...wont be long till one of the said leaf muppets is on the wrong end of a questionable hit...

17 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Not even the biggest d*ck move of the game:

I'm glad we don't have this little weasel and went for OJ. 

Tkatpuk is going to be hated for this kind of crap and he should be. 

Archived