The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Vancouver vs Buffalo - 02/12/17 - 4:30PST

HowYaDrouin

Dream: Canucks win 4-2. Goals by my faves (Hank, Dank, Bo, Granny) and Reinhart/Ristolainen. Team plays well in front of Marky for once instead of hanging him out to dry.

Reality: If we can get at least a point and one of my faves scores then I'll be happy. 

2 hours ago, Jack Fig said:

As a long-time Giants supporter, I sure hope Kane is maturing into the man and player he's supposed to be. 

Funny you mention the Giants Jack...I was going to post in their thread but it is so far out of sight right now...it would take an hour to find it...what is with that team...they just dont seem to improve..its been years since they have made the playoffs...what a fall...you go to their games..what is the major problem with that organization.

I should be looking forward to this. Fatigue can't be used as an excuse this time.

The good teams sense when the moments to crank it up and press arise. When those moments come our d-men back out and give up the zone to play it safe. Even when we are behind.

That being said, Canucks win 4-2 with a late come-back and an empty netter.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

Chad DeDominicis ‏@C_DeDominicis10  31m31 minutes ago

Scouts on the list for #Sabres and #Canucks tonight BOS PIT LV MON (3) VAN CHI OTT & COL

hmm col and 3 mtl lol why is there a van scout there. rant trevor and jb on the trip lol

Archived