The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, TheHitman said:

I'll be more than fine with it tbh. Would rather watch EP succeed than almost all of Canada's team tbh. 

I feel you. Not that a big WJC performance guarantees anything in terms of a pro career (Canucks fans know that all too well) but it sure would be nice to see, especially if he does it against perhaps the top team in the tournament. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

How will Canadian CDC’ers feel if Canada loses tomorrow because EP goes off for like 4-5 points? Maybe a couple goals. 

So conflicting. 

1 hour ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

thanks for posting this! 

31 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

How will Canadian CDC’ers feel if Canada loses tomorrow because EP goes off for like 4-5 points? Maybe a couple goals. 

So conflicting. 

For me it's a win win situation, would be awesome if Canada won gold but would equally be awesome watching Pettersson recieve the gold medal.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Cough medicine 

guide-how-to-buy-scotch-whisky_12.jpg

If I'm hanging with a Glen, I prefer Glenmorangie personally.

_glenmcol_2.jpg

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

So conflicting. 

I was rooting for Necas to put up some points in a Canada win tonight because I drafted him in my pool ::D

Feel pretty much the same about Pettersson. 

• Cheers 1

The snub for best on the team is terrible, whatever the reason.  While I think Nylander has some great skills and 'might' one day be a decent NHL player, his collective PASSING for the entire tournament is horrible.  For a player of his supposed stature and talent he has to be one of the worst passers I have seen.  He also doesn't seem to have the urgency to hunt down pucks, which he will have to improve to be effective at the next level.  

Unbelievable really,  . . and then he is rated one of the top three. 

Pettersson, along with Dahlin, drove the Swedish bus, especially in this semi-final.  I am sooooo happy with our 2017 pick, finally some real elite talent !  Can't wait to watch tomorrow's game.

• Upvote 2