The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

10 hours ago, xereau said:

This team is missing a bigtime D prospect for a new core.

Juolevi has 13 points in 16 games and is a +7 for TPS so far this year.

Only one defenceman has scored more for them (17 points) but has also played 10 more games. 

Olli turns 20 in May so next season if he still can't crack the Canucks he's eligible to play in Utica. 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Been following the feed live on:

http://www.shl.se/gamecenter/qTJ-3n2R3C8JY__2017-11-30-1900-vaxjo-lakers-lulea-hf

My Swedish is weak so I check and use the on-line translator which today has such gems as (re-translation my own):

"Gustavsson holds Luleå left with an incredibly important rescue when Shinnimin plays Calof in the castle."   (must be hard to skate with a castle on the ice)

"The expulsions continue to rain and Pettersson tests with a raped finish in Växjö's new powerplay."  (Pettersson is so good, the opposition feels sexually violated)

I went from feeling sad to busting my gut with laughter

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Ok so how did a 3-1 Lakers lead become 3-5 Lela within the first 5 min of the third?! That’s Canucks level kind of choke :P jk, but how though?

All PP goals nonetheless. Something went teribbly wrong there. :blink:

Edit: Nonetheless was not the word I was looking for :(

Edited by Lateralus91
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Ok so how did a 3-1 Lakers lead become 3-5 Lela within the first 5 min of the third?! That’s Canucks level kind of choke :P jk, but how though?

Daniel Rahimi was ejected for a check to the head and lulea went on the pp and scored 4 goals

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

5 minutes major.  4 pp goals against...somebody needs to work on their PK at practice

"MÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅL! This is absolutely amazing! Luleå has in 80 seconds thrown three straight pucks and joints after Johan Forsberg has been played by Kovac's center."

• Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Been following the feed live on:

http://www.shl.se/gamecenter/qTJ-3n2R3C8JY__2017-11-30-1900-vaxjo-lakers-lulea-hf

My Swedish is weak so I check and use the on-line translator which today has such gems as (re-translation my own):

"Gustavsson holds Luleå left with an incredibly important rescue when Shinnimin plays Calof in the castle."   (must be hard to skate with a castle on the ice)

"The expulsions continue to rain and Pettersson tests with a raped finish in Växjö's new powerplay."  (Pettersson is so good, the opposition feels sexually violated)

Yeah its themed arena, in order to get shots on net, they have to go through the castle and past the dragon.

• Cheers 1