The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sabres | October 20th | 4:00 pm PST

Roberts

Canucks @ Sabres Predictions  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

You obviously haven't seen much of the Sabres play this year.  So far they're every bit as bad as they were during the tank years.  This time though it's not on purpose. :(

They could always restart their rebuild again; you know...like the Coilers.:(

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

Does Buffalo just suck or are Canucks actually somehow playing kind of not half bad?

Both Chip!

Buffalo has had some nice draft picks in the past 5 years , I was expecting them to look better this year.

5 minutes ago, 1-d said:

I'm sure the striped horses will take one back from us down the road... By their nature, they don't just give and not take one later.

The striped ones giveth, and the striped ones taketh away...

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

I know that was the ruling but most disagree.  It doesn't matter anyways.  If it was the other way around, I'd take happily take the goal, so I can't complain.

I agree it could have gone either way but all 4 zebras were discussing it.  I'm guess they didn't feel there was  enough evidence to overturn it.

Just now, xereau said:

I have to give the Sedins credit.  Lower ice time or not, they are being super responsible in getting in short shifts when possible.

Hopefully they understand that doing this will prolong their careers, if anything. They're still useful in more limited roles.

Archived