The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Sabres @ Nucks

xereau

I think we might see some snarl in this game. With the media talking to coaches and players about pushback on the Boeser hit I'd imagine if there is one questionable hit there will be a response. Whether that's the right or wrong response is up for debate. It probably wont last longer than a game but you know teams dont like being called soft. Either way if they play like last game I see a 4-2 win for the Canucks.

2 hours ago, apollo said:

Wow... way too many beauties on that roster... I could name 70% of them as pure beauts. 

If you ask anyone who led the Canucks in +/- that year, I doubt many would guess it was Juice. I'm surprised. 

Plus 32... incredible. Bieksa is ring of honour %100. It should be announced 3 seconds after his retirement.

Pretty sure Kev lead the league in + / - with us one year.

@-Vintage Canuck- ?

1 hour ago, xereau said:

Remember what came of Kassian's "back pain".

LOL, the same thought crossed my mind. 

Not seriously, but still...

So what happened to Guddy in Mexico. Maybe he fell asleep in the sun . This guy has been so injury prone since he arrved. I think his wrist was damaged before he arrived and never healed properly. We payed big for injured goods. I am not counting on any return from this mess. 

I feel sorry for the guy. If they resign him they better make sure he is 100% before signing a deal.

4 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I don't remember him getting injured BEFORE the week off. Then another week passes. HMMMMMMM.................................................... Yeah something fishy here.B)

Any other defenseman goes down with some mystery ailment, and there would probably be zero conjecture. Gudbranson? Something must be afoot.

8 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I don't remember him getting injured BEFORE the week off. Then another week passes. HMMMMMMM.................................................... Yeah something fishy here.B)

He hasn't been right since he arrived. Nothing new.

So make sure you take a good look at Kane tonight. All of the whining about a lack of push back will just encourage management to sign him next year. Now I am not saying I am for or against. I am just saying that they will see him as a solution. Maybe he would be a model citizen in is own back yard. Score goals and give you your push back. He is not just a goon but is very skilled. People would just have to be prepared for his eccentric personality.

2 hours ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

right beside the panasonic logo, this old TV still has the headphone jack plug the new apple phones are missing

and the rabbit ears. Its funny though, I now have an antenna again for my tv. We unplugged from cable a couple of years ago but you can still get a few HD channels over the good old antenna. HNIC comes in perfectly. 

Archived