The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Sabres @ Nucks

xereau

3 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

BBoeser16? You get the feeling Brock wants Trev's number? lol

I know he was #16 for UND, which is why I wonder why he didn't choose #61 when he joined the Canucks.

His father wore #6, check out the video clip of when Green had Brock's dad read the starting lines for his first nhl game last year....  "Number 6, my old number"

4 minutes ago, Googlie said:

His father wore #6, check out the video clip of when Green had Brock's dad read the starting lines for his first nhl game last year....  "Number 6, my old number"

That was Willy, not Green. ::D

39 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Best Canadian game show ever..... Pierre Lalonde....

30 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Best Canadian game show ... Test Pattern, Much Music - Dan Gallagher! ;)

WHACK.JPG

Hey now! I won a Trivial Pursuit Jr as an audience member on 5-4-3-2-Run.

in other news.... brad marchant gets to attend the nhl all star game even after getting a 5 game suspension for a cheap shot elbow that lead to a concussion of marcus johansson.  talk about nhl justice...  hope he hurts someone at the all star game just to show how smart the nhl is...  i hope to NHLPA challenges this if they are able too.

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

in other news.... brad marchant gets to attend the nhl all star game even after getting a 5 game suspension for a cheap shot elbow that lead to a concussion of marcus johansson.  talk about nhl justice...  hope he hurts someone at the all star game just to show how smart the nhl is...  i hope to NHLPA challenges this if they are able too.

What if the real all stars just decided to beat the hell out of him during game?

Just now, luckylager said:

What if the real all stars just decided to beat the hell out of him during game?

I wouldnt even call a penalty on them ;D  The stupid part on top of all that.  Is he gets fined for hurting a player. then he gets to compete in the all star game and has a chance to win $$ that he would of lost from the fine.  They should award any money he makes at the all star game to Marcus Johansson.  that just makes my blood boil. so pissed.

Archived