The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Sabres @ Nucks

xereau

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Let's hope that's all it is.

Kinda feel like they're keeping him out, you can play through the post spasm stiffness. Getting the blood flowing and body stretched out is the best rehab in my experience with spasms. Feels great to move and stretch

19 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

BBoeser16? You get the feeling Brock wants Trev's number? lol

I know he was #16 for UND, which is why I wonder why he didn't choose #61 when he joined the Canucks.

If he gets the Calder it would be an awesome move for linden to present him with a new boeser16 jersey at the first home game next season. 

59 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Kinda feel like they're keeping him out, you can play through the post spasm stiffness. Getting the blood flowing and body stretched out is the best rehab in my experience with spasms. Feels great to move and stretch

The whole team went to visit the Children hospital yesterday - he wasn't part of it.  Must be pretty serious for him to not join.

2 hours ago, playboi19 said:

I liked how the Arena Horn blew for how many goals we scored up to that point. Vegas does that and it seems to get on the opponents nerves.

St Louis does that with their bell, after the scoring play is announced.  I find it very annoying, but try to take comfort that too many of their fans don't know how to count, and need the extra support.

Along the same reason Chicago has Chelsea Dagger as their goal song... it's got words their fans can understand.

Ok, too cruel.  Really, it just means that their goal celebrations get on my nerves :) 

Archived