The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Maple Leafs sign John Tavares

This is gross. I thought Tavares was smarter than that, he'd probably win a Cup in TB next year. Hearing the TSN panel grovel all morning about why Tavares should play in TOR was pathetic, but now he's there. Will be interesting to see how they pay all of their young guys down the road. Team still needs D and I'm not sure the goaltending is good enough. Be prepared, this is all we'll see and hear for the next year. 

lol iam rolling around on the floor.    toronto screwed themselves now with matthews ect.   but if you wanna see some salty fans that would make canucks fans blush go take a look at this thread https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/tavareswatch-its-over-thomas-hickey-come-get-the-stanley-cup.2511173/page-67

1 minute ago, MikeBossy said:

So how big does Ryan O'Reilly become for those who missed out on Tavares?

Hard to say, I dont see NYI going after him, TB needs to sign Kucherov and Point. SJS Do they have the assets to make a trade? Already gave Buffalo their 1st in 2019 with Kane signing. Dallas- maybe? 

Jim - time to go shopping...

PLAYERS
POS STARTER SECOND THIRD+
Center Auston Matthews   Nazem Kadri 
Par Lindholm 
Frederik Gauthier  news-note.gif
Left Wings Zach Hyman Patrick Marleau Matt Martin
Right Wings William Nylander  news-note.gif Mitchell Marner Kasperi Kapanen
Left Defensemen Morgan Rielly Jake Gardiner Connor Carrick  news-note.gif
Right Defensemen Ron Hainsey Nikita Zaitsev  
Goalies Frederik Andersen Curtis McElhinney

Lol....anything less than multiple cups including repeats is a TOTAL failure now JT - don't let that pressure get to you buddy. 

Enjoy being public enemy #1 on Long Island - or wherever that decrepit organization plays now. 

This is going to be sweet watching those TO idiots wonder cluelessly for the next 7 years why they haven't won..... 

Archived